Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bridal Shower

Young and in love. What does that mean to you? To me it stirs up all kinds of memories of past boyfriends that I thought were "the one."

Tomorrow though, a cousin of mine is twenty and marrying her sweetheart. I have never met her. I was chatting on the phone with a family member of mine and she mentioned the Bridal Shower and then quickly changed the subject. She didn't know if I was invited or not. I called my Mother and she said I was. Okay then. I am going to go and I hope to take lots of pictures and add some to my  new blog. 

Hopefully, there will be some children. The laughter of children is contagious and beautiful. 


Btw I am going to get her a gift card, most likely. It seems appropriate. I would rather get her something lovely at Anthropologie or Crate & Barrel; however, time has run out. 

0 comments: