Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm Officially Hooked!!!! On Twilight!

So, let me tell you that before today I never purchased a DVD for myself, EVER. I am not even exaggerating; however, after watching Twilight (for free during a sample-weekend of Showtime), buying and reading the Twilight Bookon my iPhone, I couldn't resist. And I wasn't looking glorious either. I was so desperate for my Edward & Bella fix that I went in my PAJAMAS!

D (the boyfriend) couldn't believe it. I asked him if he needed anything from Target (since he couldn't talk me out of buying it online for cheaper - he did convince me to go to Target since it was cheaper than Best Buy) and he did, water. Well, we needed water. Especially after this Earthquake ordeal we are going through - extra water couldn't hurt right? So, I bought three 24 packs of water, gluten free tortilla chips & TWO DVD's.

*shakes head*


Twilight (Two-Disc Special Edition)The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Three-Disc Deluxe Edition)

      & yes, I did buy the "Three-Disc Deluxe Edition".....
heh, I figured since I was buying my first DVD
 I might as well go all the way. I'm such a reble. :P


I am not even that type of girl! I don't believe in fairy tales and lustful teenagers never really sparked any kind of interest in me... but this movie just made me melt. So of course I would have to watch the second one right? Right? And I did. I bought The Twilight Saga: New Moon .Gee wiz! I don't even know how to turn on my DVD player but here I am buying a DVD? I had to ask D to show me how to work it (laughs). And this was after we got done cleaning up my mess......

While "trying" to clean the kitchen - I somehow was able to knock a diet coke over which knocked over my wine glass like dominoes. Before I knew it our wine glass was shattered all over the kitchen floor, CARPET and I am pretty sure it's in my shoes thrown under the couch. Eeek. That will be my chore tomorrow: Make sure no glass is in my shoes.

Don't worry. We usually wear sandals so the shoes are safe. For now. Also, don't worry I don't have wine all over the carpet - it was empty. And p.s I am NOT a lush haha. It was for Easter yesterday, I just didn't clean it last night.

I won't spoil the movie for anyone that hasn't seen it. But let me tell you, I am IN LOVE. IN LOVE! AHHHHHHHH! I wish it was real. haha How lame do I sound? Hopefully not. Hopefully there is another Twilight fan out there that isn't sixteen... Are you out there?

If you want to try the Movie out I would recommend it very much. But I think the Movie is better than the book - I like to watch Movies and then read the book. Weird huh? Because almost always, the characters I invent in MY head are always wayyyy different than those in the movie and it BUGS me to no end.  :P




And yes I decided to make my blog a All-sorts-of-things-in-my-life blog as well as Photography. :P 

2 comments:

Renae said...

I much prefer the books. In fact I'm rereading Twilight at the moment :)

Cristine said...

Renae,

Thanks for my FIRST comment! <3 Wahoo. :)

I like watching the movie and then reading the books, if there's an option. Too many times have I been confused because my imagination made it too different. :P